The important thing is to select anime that is suitable for learning Japanese and is “interesting.” Learning is difficult to continue without stimulating your intellectual curiosity and providing you with the fun of acquiring knowledge. I, as a native Japanese, comprehensively analyzed and evaluated the level of Japanese, the prevalence of difficult words, the way the characters talk, the difficulty of the story, etc. I hope this list helps you learn Japanese.
- Kanji in Anime (Level: Hard)
- 25 Great Songs to Learn Japanese Through (Easy)
- Top 10 Anime for Learning Japanese
- How to Learn Japanese with Anime
- Survey Report on Japanese Bath Manners Considered from Anime Bathing Scenes
- 14 Great Songs to Learn Japanese Through (Very Easy)
- Why do Japanese women wear watches on the inside of their wrist?
- The true meaning of “Aiai-gasa” commented by Japanese. There are 7 patterns in “Aiai-gasa”