Although Japanese love meat－actually people are quite inclined to meat than fish－Japanese traditional food culture is invariably based on fish. As simplicity is always the main idea of Japanese culture, fish as well is to be prepared simply; grilled, poached or steamed using simple seasonings－hardly fried, thus Japanese food is considered healthy.
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “Encouragement of Climb”
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “Natsume Yujin-cho”
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “YuruYuri”
- You can Learn Japanese with Anime: “Aria The Animation”
- The true meaning of “Aiai-gasa” commented by Japanese. There are 7 patterns in “Aiai-gasa”
- 18 Japanglish Quiz about “Food and Dishes”
- 14 Japanglish Quiz about “Everyday Items”
- Do you know the difference of Kimono and Yukata? When and How to Wear? How much?